Are your feet closterphobic?

My feet are closterphobic. Seriously I cannot wear socks to bed or I freak out. I do not like shoes. Are your feet closterphobic? Is this odd?

GFXMommy

Asked by GFXMommy at 12:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I absolutely hate when my feet feel warm or I start to feel like that...I know what you mean lol...I wear slip on shoes and thin socks...They come straight off when I get home...lol I've never heard of it put that way though.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It sounded good to me!!!
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 12:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My feet must breath!! They don't stink they just need to be free....lol I sleep at night with the covers up to my ears and just my bare feet uncovered, even in the winter. I carry my shoes to the car unless it's raining. I hate wearing them! Thank God for mules and flip flops...lol
    We're not weird....we're smart...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• YES! i swear i never wear shoes! when I was working at the Dr's office i would take my shoes and socks off as soon as i got in the car! i am known for leaving shoes at peoples houses! Also, if i am just going to a friends house with no intention of going anywhere else.. i sometimes don't wear shoes.. i usually have a few pairs of flip flops in my car in case i do go somewhere! i hate hate hate socks! especially to bed!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Absolutely. Of all my body parts, my feet are the most clausterphobic, except maybe for my face. I wear columbias almost all year round (thank goodness I live in San Diego!), and I go barefoot when I can get away with it...and I never wear socks to bed! My husband cracks up because we get into bed and the first thing I do is kick the bottom of the covers up so they're not covering my feet...I swear it's almost painful to have them under the covers! lol
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• YAYYYYY, I am not the only one!!!I can't go to sleep if my feet are covered, yes, even in the winter too like someone else. When i was in the hospital, they kept trying to cover my feet and my family uncovered them cause they know how I am and they finally ask the nurses to state in a chart NOT to cover my feet.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I live in flip flops! I can't stand shoes either, ever since I was little. I also sleep with my feet uncovered :)
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 11:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yeah, I truly hate having shoes on. Socks, it depends, but I usually prefer to go without them. I wear shoes out of the house because I don't want to track dirt and dust in on my feet, but I sure don't like the feeling of it. Plus my feet do stink after long enough in shoes and socks. Although my husband and son have smelly feet too, so at least I'm not the only one who's embarrassed when we all get home and shuck our shoes at the door, lol.
    surobb

Answer by surobb at 1:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• haha...that is so me! I hate shoes...
    kayteee25

Answer by kayteee25 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2008