Your reaction at an ex-high honcho turned convenience store fry cook?

Ex- bookkeeper, Ex-cashroom attendent, Ex bank teller has been laid off since November '09

You walk in to a convenience store to pay for gas and see her there as a fry cook cooking chicken gizzards. Your reaction would be????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• To say hello.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 2:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• That it was the only job she could find, and at least she is working.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Why would I have a specific reaction? I would think 'she has a job, good for her"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• She has a job working as a fry cook ... Everyone has a job whether big or small. It wouldn't faze me at all.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Be happy for her that shes working. even if she was a bitch in the past, No one should struggle the way people have been these past couple of years.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sad, and impressed

Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• this recession is knocking everyone down it seems. it takes alot for a person to take a job beneath their past position but the bills have to be paid. makes me wonder if we ALL dont need to be reminded of how good we have it in America. why are others flocking to our country "taking" jobs beneath us. seems OUR attitude needs to change. just my 2 cents.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010