Whats one thing about having a newborn that always suprises you...no matter how many children you have?

The size of thier wittle itty bitty diapers always suprises me! LOL
I am having my 3rd here in a couple of weeks...my middle one is 18 months and still in diapers, shes ion a 3....so when I opened up a pack of newborn diapers this morning to put in the diaper holder I thought they were so cute and I swear..it never fails to suprise me how SMALL they actually are! LOL
Yeah, I'm a corn ball hehe :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How your heart increases in size with each one.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• awh.. I only have one but I remember thinking that too with how tiny they were at my baby shower then being too big when my son came was even more surprising.. congrats and have fun with your new peanut!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• HOly Moley! Your 18 month old is in 3?????????? My 8 month old is in a 4! lol Man people told me I had a big boy but I didnt know he was that big!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• How fast they gain weight. My DD was 5 lbs 9 oz when she was born (two months ago) and today she is TEN LBS! Also how gassy they are too.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Me too! My 1st and 2nd are 14 months apart and when I had my 2nd it was worse changing her diaper than my 1st. in a couple days when my 3rd gets here i know its deffinetely going to be weird!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• For me, it was having a boy after having 3 girls - it was always a bit of a shock opening that diaper and seeing something I wasn't used to!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i am surprised at how my 6 week old reacts to my voice or my face as opposed to other people...and it started a few min after she was born...i held her for 15 or 20 min after they put her on my chest and then they took her to the warmer and she started crying...so i started talking to her and she turned her head from one side to the other in my direction to try to see me because she was recognizing my voice!! i just cried even more than i already was...it was a beautiful thing. i know you read about babies knowing moms voice and face all the time but when it really happens it is incredible!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am always amazed by how soft their skin is, how good they smell and how those little bitty tiny fingers and toes can actually work!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• How much they poop. I am always amazed that much poop can come out of so tiny a person on a daily basis.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• How hard this one is to feed he is two weeks old and is hard to feed and does poop much. I'm having a hard time with this one and he's my 3rd baby.
    lilmommakiser

Answer by lilmommakiser at 2:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010