does anyone have a dislocated shoulder that they couldnt fix due to nerve damage???

this happened when i was 16, im 39 now its always given me problems but nothing like latley. im in pain 90% of the time??? and nothing helps anymore. i know this is a long shot but does anyone know something that will give me some relief, it feels like my muscles are being pulled in 2 diff directions.. thanks

lovey696

Asked by lovey696 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Health

• When I dislocated my shoulder, I saw my chiropractor. I also have a torn rotater (sp?) cuff. I have been doing physical therapy for 7 months now - I won't have surgery. Doc told me it would never be the same & would most likely go out from time to time. I know the pain is unreal - I"d rather give birth again. Do you take any supplements like glucosimine & chondriotin? That and exercise is what I'm doing. A good soak in the hot tub with a margarita is nice, too. Warning - do not mix hot tubs and alcohol - do as I say, not as I do ;)
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 1:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm not sure I can answer your question, but I have fibromyligia.....I take Lyrica and it helps alot, especially with the pain, ask your dr. if it may be helpful for you.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• an organic fruit beverage that has natural glucosamine and esterified fatty acid well definetly help if nothing else has and it is all natural....you can PM to get more info. Although I am in the home business of networking I am not soliciting you for the business but rather tell you all the benefits of this product. good luck. Hope to her from you.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2008