if a guy has anal sex with a girl are they bi curious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No, the guy just wants to have anal sex.

I think one way a guy could be considered "bi-curious" is if he wants anal done to him. Even then there's a huge gray area. I think it all depends on the guy :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• confused....is he giving or receiving? If receiving...I think it would be bi-curious. If giving he just wants anal sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Agree with every one on this
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• What nonsense. A guy and a girl having sex is not gay in any way, nor is it bi in any way. Even if the guy is receiving. The anal sex aspect has nothing to do with being gay for a straight man, it's about the zillion and one nerve endings getting stimulated, not about penetration. It doesn't make them bi or even bi curious if it is a woman they want doing it.

And if you mean a guy giving a girl anal...well, I don't even know where you'd think bi would come into that scenario at all.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:33 AM on Oct. 11, 2008