First day of school

How was the first day of school for your kids? Were you sad, happy?

Alisim

Asked by Alisim at 2:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 69 (2,375,393 Credits)
  • how abt u? r u happy/sad?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Mine were very excited about it! I was happy to see them excited and a bit unhappy to be diving back into the school-year schedules.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My oldest spent about 10 minutes in the bathroom so he could get his hair "just right"!......he's in 3rd grade but I was told that there is a lot of cute girls in 3rd grade....LOL!! My middle son (in 2nd grade) was excited but nervous. My baby is in kindergarten. She was ready an hour before we had to leave. She kept asking me if it was time to go yet!! I think I was worse than them.....I didn't sleep very well last night because I wasn't sure how they would react today. But so far everything went ok, my baby is home and we're waiting till we can get the boys off the bus.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• she doesnt start til next tuesday...but i know i will be sad..i wish she could be home allllll the time :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I was happy, but anxious. My youngest just started kindergarten and I was just hoping that everything was going ok for him. We have completed 2 weeks already and he's doing good. I'm not anxious anymore, so....yaay.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My son was pretty happy to be back, but a little nervous about new teacher and classmates, but all in all he had a good attitude and a good day.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am happy and sad. Happy to see that he is growing up so great and is become a great little man but on the other hand I miss my little baby lol
    Alisim

Comment by Alisim (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• good
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:23 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We were all very happy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010