lol: regarding the can you have an orgasm thru intercourse question?

Duh, I know it is humanly possible for a woman to have an orgasm thru intercourse. Unfortunately many women don't , they have to use toys or only can have an orgasm thru oral. I don't see how this question got misunderstood. Well, the majority of the rational people got it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• NannyB, there are a great many women who cannot have an orgasm every single time. There are some women who have never had an orgasm. We aren't all as lucky as you are. Get over yourself. Just because we can't orgasm every time does not mean there is something "seriously wrong" with us. It just means we don't orgasm every time. Last study I saw said something in the area of 40% of women do not orgasm every time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• if you aren't able to have one every time, there is something very seriously wrong.

I don't every time. There is nothing wrong with me. I am not that sensitive internally so I usually only get off from intercourse if I have been externally stimulated first.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The problem with "common" sense, is, it's NOT very common. Not everyone gets off everytime. Its just part of life. YOU controll your body, not the other way around. Find that mental block that's keeping you from having one and youll get off nearly everytime to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Wow, are you a doctor? Who says you have to have an orgasm everytime or something is wrong with you?
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It is possible. But like you said. The majority do not. Here's why. The inside of the vagina itself has very few nerve endings. Their are small clusters/bundles of nerve endings. The most sensitive/largest of those bundles are located : in/on the clit and the g-spot. That's why the majority of women need either (or both) clit & g-spot stimuli in order to orgasm.

It is actually easier for most womento experience a vaginal orgasm, after they have already experienced orgasms from clit stimulation either before &/ or during intercourse. Also the more stimulated a woman is, the more aroused she is the more likely she is to orgasm.

Most women have to be proactive in regards to sex in order to orgasm frequently or everytime. They know what gets' them off, and they either lend a hand in achieving it or they have taught/shown their partners how to bring them to orgasm frequently/everytime.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I completely agree with Anonymous here. I can't orgasm every time and I know there is nothing "seriously wrong" with me! If you can do it every time, then you're just one of the lucky ones!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 3:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My experience is that I used to not have them every time. But over time I've really gotten to know my body and I enjoy the o every time. Its rare if I don't. I think that a women should take the time to figure out her body if she not having them. Also a good part of it is mental anyway.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My dear, if you aren't able to have one every time, there is something very seriously wrong. And I am entirely rational, and I have been married for more than 45 years. I got the question!! I think you didn't get the answer.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2010