For those who work and have a kid(s) and whose DH/SO also works...how often do you have sex??

I've seen similar ques asked before, but kind of wanted to specify, b/c I think of course it's easier to have more sex when there's more time. But my SO and I both work, I'm in school, and we have a two year old. He's also 7yrs older than me which has created some differences in the bedroom (I always want the sex, he's usually tired lol)...so just wondering how often ya'll do, like on a weekly basis?

lexi8622

Asked by lexi8622 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes more. Sometimes less or not at all. Depends on how we both feel after work.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• 4-5 times a week and we don't live together.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Once a week. And yes, we are fine with it! :) It was like that when hubby stayed home too!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well my dh wants it more than I do I wish I was up there with him but being a mom and wife does take its toll you just have to go with it.
    If he had his way I'd say atleast 5 days in a row but he works weird hrs. So it could go down to 4. but for me I'd be happy maybe once a week...lol I hate saying that but damn things changed...:( I just don't have it in me sometimes.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am 32 -my husband is 38 - we both work outside the home and actually he works nights also but somehow we still manage 1-2 times a week and on average 2 times on the weekend...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We both work fulltime, we have a 9 year old and one year old twins at home as well. We do it 5 to 7 times a week. We just both have high sex drives for some reason. Kids go to bed around 8:30 every night so we have the time.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010