One Life to Live

Do you watch this? Who's your fav and least fav character and why? Who's you fav and least fav couple? My fav character is Todd Manning oh and John McBain. Hott && tough and powerful. My least fav is Kelly Crammer. She's freaking annoying. The worst couple is Starr and Cole. They are annoying together. The best couple would be Starr and fords brother. I forget his name.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've watched OLTL since its very 1st episode. My Nana used to watch it and I stayed with her all the time. I've had many faves and un-faves. LOL. My fave character is Viki. She can take you down a few notches (or a lot) with the best of class! I also just LOVE to hate Dorian. My fave couple would be Bo & Nora. My least fave would be Todd & Blair. SO over those 2. My least fave character would have to be Derek, the boy who has been chattin' up Destiny lately. He just ACTS too much. Doesn't come naturally for him.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I watched since July of 1968. The very first episode. Great cast and stories. , I love Nora (Hillary Bailey Smith is great....(loved her on As The World Turns,too) and Dorian...Robin Strasser. Now that Clint is played by Jerry VerDorn, I am crazy about him!
    I miss some of the people who left.
    But right now,I am watching As The World Turns as long as it is still on. Sept 17 is the last day.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• NO, Not much day time tv unless a demand movie.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010