• In the Spotlight:

Do you think that cafemom should take away the ability to ask a question anonymously?

I think people should own up to some of the questions they ask.
Maybe they just know they have stupid questions, so why bother?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 3:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• We should have to earn it.
    I do not like when women just ask 10 questions back to back, stupid ones too. I think they should fix it so you can only post a question once an hour.

Answer by louise2 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I do think so
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I agree they should for that issue, but some people do ask extremely personal questions and want to be under anon. I have asked very personal questions under anon. I don't go under anon to ask simple questions.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have no problem with people using the anon option.Regardless of their reasons. Someone asking/answering anon doesn't bother me. If someone doesn't want their "name" associated with something, it's no skin off my back. Regardless of how stupid the question is, if the question is just trolling, the question is just to stir shit..ect.. None of their intentions matter to me, they can ask whatever they want for whatever reason they want. I don't have to respond to them.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Regardless of how stupid question is, I think it should be kept because sometimes people have really personal questions that they don't want their friends who it is possible they are their friends in real life...or a neighbor to know that bit of personal information or that that situation is going on in her house. I just don't pay attention to anons that are rude obviously the person knows how they look if they don't want people to know who they are.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Basically it does not bother me whether the person that is asking the stupid, bitchy, dramatic, embarrassing, etc... question is anon, someone I do not know, or a person sitting behind a computer screen with a username that I do not know.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010