Spin off question on Milk. . .

As it was nicely put milk is not a necessity and in many cases is very harmful. . . It was also nicely put that you can get calcium and vitamin D for other things such as going outside. . .
Why are you do hell-bent dependent on Milk?
I drink milk but not on a regular basis. . . there are times I crave it. . . But I prefer Goats milk and only Raw! One glass every blue moon. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• To each his/her own. I, personally, gag and practically vomit at the site or thought of milk (as does my oldest DD) but my youngest loves it! Either way, we eat healthy and take multi vitamins (and we live in FL, so I'm pretty sure we'll never be Vitamin D deficient)!
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 3:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I grew up with it and love it. bfd its my choice.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have never been 'into' milk. But once and a while I crave it(a glass or two, but it must be very, very cold). I even prefer to eat ceral dry.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 4:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we do not drink milk here!
    we do consume cheese, butter and ice cream, but we consider that junk food, and we will most likely eliminate that soon too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I grew up drinking it. Have always like it. My kids aren't forced to drink it, never have been, but have always liked it.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we don't do milk here at all... i'm not sure why anyone would... we do almond, hemp, coconut, and on very rare occasions soy...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2010