I don't understand why we can't except each other as we are?

I think it all boils down to this, we are all equal in Gods eyes. We are all sisters in Gods eyes. So, why can't we all just be sisters in LOVE and KINDNESS? If we didn't know what faith a person was it wouldn't matter. If we met and didn't know, then wouldn't we all be friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• ya it is doesnt matter what you thin only god holds the right to say to someone that they have wronged NOT you period
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• because not EVERYONE believes in god.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 12:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• OK, sorry I didn't mean to affend those who do not believe! My appologizes to you, maybe I should of said to those who do believe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Oh no you didn't offend me, im just saying in the way you said it. I do except everyone and i do respect everyone's religion i only get mad when someone is disrespecting and telling me to have "faith" . If i chose not too then that's me and if you don't like it then to bad ya know.

But everyone has there own opinions and beliefs and some people don't respect one another and judge thats why we cant get along lol.:]
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 1:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I think that alot of people would rather focus on what's "wrong" w/ others instead of what may b "right" w/ them & if they could look past that, they mite realize that people r people, just like them.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I too believe that we should try to get along as sisters no matter what your faith may be. But if you really want to get along with others as sisters you have to respect the fact that not all sisters believe the same way. Try having a mixture of girlfriends of all walks of life. Different religions, different marital status, sexual orientation ect. It is wonderful and you learn so much. And you can truely learn from eachother without being judgemental.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I pray that you will soon know that the void in your life is God. He loves you so much that the bible says that he would leave the 99 sheep and go after His one lost sheep. I know that nothing in this life is worth living for then for Him. He is calling your name here is call he formed you in the mother womb. Surrender your life over to Him. One decision you won't regret. Lord fill your daughter with your Holiness that she may feel your presence. In Jesus name amen!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:31 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

JCRestoredme

• Not everyone believes in god. Not everyone believes in the bible. What about other religions? What about the sisters that belong to other faiths? What about my native american Great Grandmother who had to fight for her religious beliefs as a native american. She had to fight for her rights as a woman and to keep her Native American path. So please, please respect my rights.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• No matter who you are or what you believe, Ladies, you are a part of a sisterhood. Be proud of who you are, be proud of the fight for all our rights. You believe what ever brings you peace, be it God, Budda, The Great Mother, Lord and Lady. No one should take that from you, it's personal and it's yours.
    I am too old to hang with you young ladies, my blood pressure keeps creeping up everytime I get upset...my bad . I have seen in my short visit to this site a lot of very intelligent women. Continue to learn from eachother and keep moving towards a commonality being sisters.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2008