False eyelashes

Anyone ever tried putting these on yourself? How hard is it to put them on? How long will they last?

1lilgirl

Asked by 1lilgirl at 3:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do them for performances all the time. I use the strips. They are a little tricky at first! Use tweezers, more accurate. They last until the end of the night. I do the lash extensions sometimes, those are trickier and last about 3 weeks if you don't have watery eye issues.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have never tried but have always wanted to. So if you do, let us know how it went!
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 7:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yes.. both band and individual..

band is easier to do yourself... because individual I don't know how many times I got the glue in my eye the first time, lol.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lol I've done both its not too hard but I tend to wait too long for the glue to get tacky and then they don't stick right so I make a mess....but practice a few times....and you'll be a pro
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think they are fairly easy to put on. Last time I put them on were prom.. lol. Which was 6 years ago!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2010