Need your opinion one more time, moms!

I changed the background on my website and I think that I have it the way that I want it. Will you please tell me what you think about it. Also, any feedback about if you would use this free website if there was one in your local area or what would make you want to sign up for the free monthly newsletter? Any opinions, advice, or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Link below.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I just realized that I might need a girls picture at the top. Lol, can you tell I have a son?
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I personally think you should have away for people to look at the website without signing up, not if it's not that kind of website and all you do it sign up for a newsletter then I take back what I said.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The first picture you can't tell the gender (at least I cant) and in the 3rd picture has girls in it so i think you're fine
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I really like it~good feeling, nice font (on safari) with size and shape....my eyes want to keep looking...the left field seems empty...do you want the eyes to keep coming back to the start of the next paragraph? I would enjoy more stuff to see on the left to keep my eyes moving on the text....
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I guess I should mention that what I have now, is just the landing page. I am basically trying to inform the local moms that this service will soon be available. I have more pages on the website, but they are hidden until I finish listing all the businesses. The e-mail newsletter is the beginning works of a publication that will be available in print at local stores in a few months.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Its really cute, but you can tell that you have a boy...

Its very boyish. Which isn't a bad thing (as a mom of a boy!!)) But I would go with a paint splatter looking background with all sorts of colors, pinks, purples, yellows, oranges, reds, & of course blue..

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Very nice. it looks like a great website.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 2:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010