What is your best morning sickness story?

Lets get a laugh out of something that isn't always fun! :0)

I work at a courthouse, and when I was about 6 weeks, I ate scrambled eggs and OJ for breakfast. I left for work, and felt a little queezey, but it wore off. As I got to work, I walked across the street to enter the courthouse, and there was a trash can right on the edge of the sidewalk. I walked by, threw up in the trashcan, and kept going, without even breaking my stride. LOL

FatGirl239

Asked by FatGirl239 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was driving to work and had my travel mug with coffee (decaf) that I had just finished. I started feeling sick but becuase it was still dark out, I didn't want to pull over. I unscrewed the top and barfed in my coffee cup WHILE DRIVING!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Mines gross. My husband and I went to a movie and I got a hotdog. We went to see Cloverfield and they caution you when you buy the ticket for motion sickness but since I'm usually fine with motion we went. Well, half way through I got extremely nauseous and ran to the bathroom and puked hot dog ALL over the stall. And I mean ALL over. I tried to clean it up but somone can in and of course used the stall right next to me and figured out what happened. They got grossed out and ran out to find someone so I snuck out and back into the theater like nothing happened. I was so embarrased.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i puked in the kroger bag in taco bell and threw it away, and went right back to eating.
    happymommy1105

Answer by happymommy1105 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I puked between 2 parked cars in the movie theater parking lot just before we went in.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• OP, mine is similar to yours. I threw up right outside the door to my office building. The worst part? Someone actually walked right by me and into the building and didn't say a word! If you saw someone getting sick, wouldn't you at least stop and ask if she's ok?
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 3:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• ok,...umm, its really disgusting, but i find it completely hilarious today.....i had horrible morning sickness, to the point i didn't even get out of bed for two weeks...so we had just eaten taco bell at home, and i was trying to go back to sleep, bc i was feeling sick..hoping the feeling would wear off...and all of a sudden that was it, and i was running to the bathroom......i made it to the bathroom, but didn't exactly hit the toilet completely....i made my husband clean it up...i always tell him that since i never made him go out for the middle of the night cravings, it was only fair. lol

OH!!!...its not morning sickness story, but its still hilarious! i just found out i was pregnant, and i was feeling beyond fat..anyway so it was the middle of the night, and i had a dream that my sister called me fat, and in my dream i slugged the crap out of her...and it jolted me awake bc my hand hurt..turns out i whacked my husband!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• back in the day..we didn't have cordless phones. I remember barfing so much that I had to get a longer cord to reach to the bathroom. I would just have to say OMG, can you hold a second....cover the receiver and barf and rinse and spit and just keep the MD or friend on the line...it was that often.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My ex used to insist that I make eggs for him every morning. Well, the smell of eggs cooking (or any meat) triggered my morning sickness so bad that I'd get sick immediately. Add to that his desire for sunny side up eggs with tons of ketchup, which he cut up into an orangey-red soup with bits of egg white floating in it....

I had to cook breakfast with the trashcan next to me. Crack the eggs. Throw up. Put them on the plate. Throw up. See him cut them up. Throw up. Leave the room. See him eating them out of the corner of my eye. Throw up. Come in later to his dirty plate in the sink. Throw up. Try to wash it. Dry heave cause there's nothing left in my stomach.....

UGH, I STILL can't stand the sight or smell of fried eggs twelve years later!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 3:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I got stuck with mine. I didn't have much sickness, but Then I got the flu, So here i was pregnant, not feeling good & gone to get my ID, which I had to do. Right after the took the picture, I puked all over the DMV.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My Dh and I stayed the night at a friends house. He's military and we were about to move overseas, so we were already hanging out there... and our car was already shipped. I normally need to eat breakfast as soon as I wake up, but this time I was starving! All the guy had in his house was vanilla ice cream. So, I ate it. I gobbled down a whole bowl! Then I felt sick still.... I went in to take a bath while my Dh went back to bed on the couch. I felt TERRIBLE! My stomach was churning and I just laid there in that water and felt like I couldn't sit up, but then I knew I was going to puke. I sat up and moved the rug and let loose. Then I kinda yelled in a really pitiful voice for my Dh. He was right outside the bathroom, but it took three times to get him to come in there, and he cleaned it up for me.

But he still to this day yells at me about how I puked two feet from the toilet!

That's how we found out I was pregnant.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 3:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010