Have you had a miscarriage?

I miscarried with my first pregnancy. I was pregnant again in 3 months. Just wanted to see how many others have had a miscarriage.

discoverytoygal

Asked by discoverytoygal at 1:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I miscarried at 8 weeks. We had been trying to get pregnant w/ our 2nd child for 6 months, after a VERY stressful Christmas (I was working ALOT). I found out I was pregnant, I was so excited, then I miscarried 4 weeks later.
    2 months later I got pregnant again, by accident, I wasn't ready but I guess Gabby was ready to be made. We both refused to even act like I was pregnant (aside from no alcohol) until I was 3 months, even then I held my breath the whole pregnancy & even when they finally brought her to me after she had her cord wrapped around her neck and wasn't breathing at first. Now Gabby is my little cuddle bug and mommy's little girl.
    Unfortunitly I think my relationship has suffered from the miscarriage, we didn't talk for nearly a month & 1/2 after & we have been fighting for over a year on the most stupid of things!!
    Momma_Forever

Answer by Momma_Forever at 1:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I had a miscarriage November 2005.... I still think about that little soul... I have a picture of the ultra sound in my wallet... So that I can take the little precious soul with me...all the time... I will see the baby again.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I considered myself a parent as soon as I found out. I had a ring made with the birthstone of the month I miscarried. The neat thing is I miscarried in feb. got pregnant 3 months later which means that I had my daughter in feb. When she turns 16 im going to give her the ring. Not only does it have the same birthstone color but it has a story behind it.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 1:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks March 2005. I was just barely pregnant, and it's for the better that I am not connected to the "father," but it still broke my heart.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i had my son in 2003 and then pregnant 4 times this year this last one is finally hanging on
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i have i was told i would never be able to get pregnant and 2 weeks after my 19 birthday i found out i was pregnant with twins and lost both and then one later that year and then this year i misscarry 3 times and i wish you good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• miscarried twins at 14 weeks. got pregnant 2 months later to my now 11 month old boy
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I was almost 18 weeks along when we found out our baby had died. I was devastated. I did find a wonderful website that was literally a lifesaver, though.
    Laura731

Answer by Laura731 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2008