sleeping in bed with another girl?

my BD and i are really close to getting back together after a 13 month break up,and we're both really happy. we're still in love, have sex, kiss, hold hands, etc..

he also has a girl best friend who stays the night at his house sometimes, and sleeps in his bed with him. i recently found out she is in love with him but he said he doesn't return the feelings.

i trust him but should i tell him i'm very uncomfortable with this even if we arent technically 'in a relationship?' is it worth fighting over? i've also caught him with his arms around her while sleeping, but he claimed that he couldn't control what he did in his sleep and that worries me. would you be okay with this if you were me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I would not be ok with this situation and would NOT be sleeping with him. He is sleeping with another woman in his bed. This is NOT ok. If he seriously wants to be with you, he needs to quit this behavior and act like he is committed to you.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!  TELL HER TO GO FIND THE CURB OR THE DITCH!!!  Especially if he's not taking responsibility for what he does while he is sleeping.  I know that's kinda difficult to control, but then he should tell her he has no control and to get out of his bed!!!  That is insane that he still wants her in his bed if you two are that close to getting back together.  JMO

momofdevin

Answer by momofdevin at 1:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• thank you, i was just wondering if i was blowing this out of proportion, but it looks like i'm not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• no, your not. even if we thought you were, its still how you feel. he should respect how you feel. but if he doesnt know, he cant prove to you he will be committed to you. tell him nicely how you see it, and tell him that you want him to know what you think about it, in case you do get back together. if he chooses not to get back with you bc of it, you know he wasnt worth it...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• If he seriously wants to get back with you he's going to respect how you feel about another girl sharing his bed! I'm sure he wouldn't be ok with you having a best man friend sleeping in your bed
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• A man should make you feel good about yourself, not bad. Honestly, what man sleeps in the same bed with a woman who wants him, and yet does nothing sexually with her? HONESTLY? Most men jump at the chance for sex with a willing woman.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• OH my god that's the biggest pile of shit I've ever heard. A man does not just sleep in bed with a woman that says she is IN LOVE WITH HIM. Don't try to change him, just run far far away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i agree with teh above anser" Don't try to change him, just run far far away. "
    he's not capable to be your BF. Not get rid of him but also tell the other girl the whole story so that she should know abt his ebing dishonest wid her also....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I agree with the above two answers RUN FAR FAR AWAY
    that's insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Don't let him make you feel like there is something wrong with you for feeling this way! He knows there is something wrong with it! He just likes it and doesn't want to change it. And this other girl will take advantage of the situation if she is in love with him. Don't trust either one of them!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2008