Are you with someone who has PTSD? How do you deal with? how does he/she deal with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Health

• My husband has PTSD. The first few years he came home from Iraq he was distant and sleeping ALOT. When we got in an argument he'd get very physical. Not with me, but he would throw things or punch things and he's attempted suicide. He's now seeing a psychiatrist and is getting help. He's doing much better and he has been willing to talk to me about his experience over there without going into gory details. So have faith. Your loved one will get better it'll just take time, understanding and patience on your part.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010