Which school would you choose and why....

So here is a side by side comparison of schools that parents in my area chose from - which way would you go? (all schools are k-8 and use comparable bussing/walking standards - to be exact - charter schools cannot offer better bussing as a way to get kids in their school.... by state laws) both within the same city... a few miles apart. School A -public, lg school = 5 classes per grade, new building, rated "achedemic watch" = D grade on their state school report card - about 70-something percent of all grade pass reading and math tests, new playground, dresscode (just khakis and polo shirts.)
School B -charter, small school = only 1 class per grade, old building, rated "effective" which = a B grade on their school state report card - by 8th grade 100% pass) no playground, uniforms (stricter.)
So because you can be annon - tell me - What is the Most important thing to you in a school? what would be the desiding facto

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 3:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't always go by the state school reports. They are ineffective in judging a school. I would tour both schools and see which one is a better fit for my child.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Education and safety!! I can provide the fun stuff after school.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010