How would you feel?

How would you feel if your husband made plans with you and never followed threw with them told you he was to tired but then would turn around and go out and drink with his friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• im not married but if i was in that situation i would be very hurt & pissed.. probably would feel unwanted as he could go drinking with his friends but not spend time with me . i think i would tolerate that shit maybe twice then if that behavior continued i think i would have to eventually pull the plug..life is to short to invest time into someone that clearly wouldnt do the same for you & concern themselves with your feelings .
    ShOrTyC1986

Answer by ShOrTyC1986 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• like he didnt want to hang out with me - dissed and that he LIEd (bigger deal to me) because he was obviously fine if he went drinking ... maybe suspesious (omg -sp? ) in the end..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 4:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Mad of course.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'd be very hurt. And he would either stop or the relationship might just end because of it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• hurt and pissed
    turtle07

Answer by turtle07 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Like he didn't want to be around me.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would be hurt and he would know about it and would be learning from that mistake. If the behavior continued though I think I would have to end the relationship. Always give a second chance at everything....but life is too short to be wasting it on someone who refuses to change.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Very upset.. I don't go out without my man and vice-versa. I would have gone and joined him.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 4:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i would really be hurt by that!!!
    kansan-moma

Answer by kansan-moma at 4:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would be pissed. I would show up where he would be and hang out with them. Muuwaaahaahhaa!!!!!
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010