Can you or someone you know interpret dreams?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 4:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I wouldn't say that I interpret dreams, but I have been able to help people sort through dream symbolism to find out what that dream means to them
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Dreams are very important. Some dreams are warnings, given from the Lord through the Holy Spirit to direct us to pray in order to stop something from happening that was revealed in the dream. Some dreams are very good and inspire and lift our hearts to press on and continue believing. Dreams from the Lord bring a peace within our hearts, while an evil dream will steal our joy, peace and direction.

I have interpreted dreams many times. One must explain the dream in very clear clarity, meaning the time of day, was it sunny or dark, location, people, places and things, colors, etc. all have meaning. There are many diverse books published that deal with dream interpretation and visions. A dream is actually a 'night vision' and can be throught either the word of wisdom, or the word of knowledge, which are two of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I pray you will receive the help you desire. God bless you.
    Smiles4U430

Answer by Smiles4U430 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have interpeted dreams in past.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I can give general meaning behind certain things in the dream, but it's up to the person to make it fit.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010