Has anyone read the ebooks--Pregnancy Miracle/Personal Path to Pregnancy? Do they work?

Hi, I've been seeing these adds all over the internet, are these books helpful or a scam?

live2live

Asked by live2live at 4:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Personally, I was skeptical too. I kept seeing the referrals to this online guide and eventually downloaded it a few months ago. It is very helpful in getting you in tune with your own body and what can possibly work for you to concieve. I learned alot of new information that I hadn't already been aware of but made perfect sense! Thanks to this book, I am able to chart and seeing the signs and symptoms to better time intercourse for conceiving. Haven't any success yet but I wasn't doing alot of what is being suggested and it is no wonder that we had such a difficult time trying to conceive. Many people have recommended this book to me and I am also recommending it to others as it does help.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• No I haven't seen them or heard about them.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010