so when do you make your xmas list??

I usually do in Sept and start shopping in Oct. My 5 yr old tuns 6 in Nov so I just take some stuff off her list for her bday like 2 things. I have been kinda looking now thought at prices and different things! So when do you start shopping??

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Around the middle of November
    soccerfanatic13

Answer by soccerfanatic13 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sometime in Nov. I am casual about shopping. I like it to be fun and not a MISSION. When Halloween is over and they start putting up Xmas decorations I get into the mood.

WoW you start making a list in Sept and shop in OCT. Wow
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• In past years I've started after Dec. 1. It's my mission this year to be completely finished by Dec. 1.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• We're starting early this year too, but in November.
    I browse throughout the year for ideas and what-not, but I don't start making the actually list until about October.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Awww man, like right when you asked this question.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I start in July! Unfortunately I can never remember who I already bought for, so I usually end up buying two things for everyone.
    xpandyourmind

Answer by xpandyourmind at 10:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I already started the list. I will probably start shopping in about 2 weeks.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 11:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I've been brainstorming for a few weeks now on ideas for my kids. I will be starting shopping in October. Can't wait!
    superm0m877

Answer by superm0m877 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My list os made out the day after Christmas ends and I am always looking for bargains and what not all yr long
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I've already started the list. I know what I want to get DH for Christmas already. Everyone else is really easy to buy for, they all live out of state and I just order online. But I do have to put a box of stuff together to send to friends stationed in Afghanistan, that should be interesting to do. I've done them for the ships and for Iraq but not for Afghanistan yet.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010