What do I do?? I wished my boyfriend dead today.

I told my boyfriend to kill himself or get in a car accident today and that I hate him. What should I do now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• ummm apologize...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• What would you want HIM to do had he said that to you?

THAT is what YOU do now.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• OP here - sorry sounds kinda lame, don't ya think?
    Plus I'm still mad about everything, I just shouldn't have said that stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I think that you better say a prayer tonight, because Honey if something happens to him, you will feel awful for the rest of your life.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• DEF. APOLOGIZE..... PEOPLE SAY THE WORST THINGS OUT OF ANGER... IVE BEEN THERE
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I get angry with my husband a lot of the time after all he is a MAN but you don't want to say things in the heat of the moment that you can't take back my advice is say you're sorry and that you shouldn't have said those things but that you are still angry with him and no matter how hard it is next time he screws up and he will take a breather, take a walk, don't say something you'll regret.
    Mae264

Answer by Mae264 at 4:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Apologize and ask him to forgive you for saying that. If he can't, at least you asked. We all have bad days.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I think you should apologize and then leave the relationship. When someone can make you that mad where you begin saying hateful things like that, it means that you've had enough. You may love him, but you obviously despise him. Reversing that take a lot of work but if you don't seek help for the relationship, those words will get worse. So, really think about your future with him on this one. Honestly, an apology isn't enough.
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My husband used to verbally abuse and physically abuse me. I lost a lot of respect for him....resented him too. Wish I never met him. During the last year we were together, I used to tell him to go to the roof and jump and make sure to land on his head. I told him that I wouldn't care to come to his funeral if he died. Those things were extremely wrong and evil....but I said it because I had had enough of him hurting me in various ways. He was sooooo mean and it became my evil. So, be careful. I've been out the relationship for almost 6 months and I'm so positive now and sorry I allowed that man to make me so "ugly".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Apoligize for the things you said, but stick to your original points. Everyone says things they don't mean out of anger. Once you apoligize let it go.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2008