What has your SO done today to make you realize why you fell in love with him? :)

Mine stopped by my work and even though he has been sick this week he vowed to go home and help me out by washing and drying the laundry and starting dinner for me. :)

And he decided to do this on his own. :)

Oh how I LOVE that man!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 4:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He called me on his way to work (I was already there) to tell me that he loves me.
    Then,
    He brought me lunch. Even though it was leftovers, it was still nice to not have to go get something.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My husband sent me a text telling me he loves me and most days I get one saying how he is the luckiest man in the world to have me - we are going on 13 years together.. :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Nothing.....He's not here.....damn military....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Every day starts out with the words "Good morning, I love you". Today he called me from work to sing "I just called to say I love you" to me!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• He woke up when I did. He doesn't work until later so we take turns getting our son ready in the morning since I have to take him to day care but even though today was my morning he still got up with us instead of just laying there useless lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I get those sweet text messages all the time :)
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• He has been at work all day working across the lake so he has no chances at being sweet really but I do appreciate the fact that he works his butt off all day in the direct heat/sun and it is very humid out!! and he has a bad hip. I don't expect much just appreciate him for what he does do
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• He made coffee this a.m. took the dog out several times and gave me a sexy hug and grope before he left for work.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• He looked for cars for me and called a dealership for me since I was at work and couldn't do it.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'll let you know when he does it ..... I'm not liking him very much right now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010