ways to boost your self esteem?

lately i have been feeling really down about myself, my hair is driving me nuts!, people are annoying me, everything about me feels puffy right now.... i just have been getting depressed about everything, and basically hating myself.....

what are some mood boosters you use to pick yourself back up? we dont have the money right now to spend on anything so.... free would be best :) thanks-

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 5:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A nap.. that always helps me
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Every woman feels this way during pregnancy, its a puffy, emotional time. I'm sure you look cute and preggo. Things i do that help is... get dressed in cute clothes, curl or straighten my hair and put some makeup on. Damn! i look pretty good after all! :+) going on a walk help your endorphins/emotions feel happier too. All this will pass very soon and you'll be back to your self again in no time! best of luck!
    peppermintkathy

Answer by peppermintkathy at 5:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I box and do martial arts but mostly I spend less time caring what others think and more time caring for myself. Pick one thing and build yourself up inside sit down and figure out what you want and do it work on me time even if its only 15 minutes but have a good time. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I HATED that part of pregnancy. I HATE those days. Ask a friend that doesn't annoy you to come play with your hair to find a way to wear it that you like. I found another pregnant woman that made me feel ok with the fact that pregnancy isn't all rainbows and sparkles. That I was't crazy for feeling that way. And most importantly its ok to be fustrated with all the change. And for me it turned out to be mostly hormonal.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sometimes just going to the gym (even if all i do is drink the cucumber water and wave around a 2lbs. weight) and then drinking a smoothie somehow set me back on track. Also doing something nice for someone, even if you don't know them, gets me into a good mood which immediately raises my self esteem. :D
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Getting a compliment is the best self esteem booster.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Here is a list of some things you can do. Click! =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sex. DH perved on me so much while I was pregnant. The compliments helped.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010