What would you do if it was your SIL?

Ok, my sister in law is 600 lbs., a diabetic, (who doesn't take her meds or go to the dr )living with her bf, and his Mom, neither one have a job. They have been trying to get pregnant since she moved in with him a year ago. I at first thought she wouldn't get pregnant with her size. I have been told that's not necessarily true. She calls me constantly now saying she feels sick,she is tired, she doesn't want to eat. She has a made up these symptoms before to make people think she was. She admitted that to me. I tell her if she thinks she is go get a test and take it, but I don't think she is. She does, it turns out negative, she cries and cries. A little while later, all over again. Now my question is should I just flat out tell her , she will not get knocked up until she starts to take care of herself or just keep sugar coating things for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd tell her that if she wants to get pregnant. She needs to take care of her self first. That means lossing weight, eating right, get a job, and taking care of her health.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• she's really 600lbs? or were u exaggerating? i don't see how someone that overweight and with obvious health problems could even get pregnant, but i guess anything is possible... how very selfish of her if she does though because how can she care for a baby if she can't even take care of herself?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010