How can i get my almost 3 year old to potty train? Noting is working so far.

Also how can i get my boys to stop fighting?
I really want to know this one how can i get my almost 2 year old son to stop screaming.

Amy A.

Asked by Amy A. at 5:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• with my son I used cherios in the potty and let him aim at them with his pee.......it worked for my nephew too. hopefully it helps
    Bran9545

Answer by Bran9545 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• 1. take diapers and pull ups away cold turkey~ they hate cold wet underwear.
    2.make them spend as much time as absolutely possible together, give them chores where they have to work TOGETHER they will eventually begin to get along... I done this it worked. however my boys are 4 and 6.
    3. screaming? is it bad behavior or is something wrong? If its bad behavior ignore it...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I recently asked a similar question about potty training my 34 month old. One of the answers I was giving gave me a link to a web site www.bye-bye-diapers.com This parent has laid it all out step by step. I was so impressed that we will be starting the process on Monday after I have printed the sticker chart and reread the process and few more times.
    Andrea M.

Answer by Andrea M. at 6:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The 3 day method is a God send...if you want it email me and I will send it your way.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I did a sticker chart with my dd. Any time she went to the bathroom on the toilet, she got to put a sticker on the paper. If she went a week with no accidents, she got a prize. Each kid learns at their own pace too. I didn't push dd cuz she just pushed back. By the time she was 3 1/2, she was fully potty-trained, sleeping through the night and everything! Good luck!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010