Have you ever stolen anything?

When I was a kid I stole a pack of gum and my mom saw me with it at the car and made me go in and talk to the manager and return it. So embarrassing, even as a 5 year old! Never have again! I have had lots of friends with sticky fingers though throughout my teen years....I was always so scared and scared for them!

MrsBrF

Asked by MrsBrF at 6:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I was too afraid of being caught.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My father was a cop and no I never did.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I stole when I was 17. I was working in Food Lion, and I stole a pack of Oreos to eat for lunch. After I got sick from eating too many, I never stole again. I guess that was my punishment.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I stole a frog ring from walmart when I was about 15. I remember I felt so bad about it that I waited a couple days and took it back to the jewelry isle and left it there.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I did in my early teens. I regret I ever did start stealing. It started off as small things and then progessed to stealing clothes, my friends told me how to smuggle them out of the stores. A friend of mine got caught and then I stopped, knowing I could be caught and I realized it was very wrong to steal..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Nope. never could. I was a goody two shoes still am probably.
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• a couple times when I was younger. Once when I was 15 I went down to the gas station by my moms (where I use to live before I got married) and they use to have the cigarettes sitting on the counter. I stole a pack when my friend was infront of me I never got cought. I did it again a few weeks later without getting cought. The I didn't need to steal them anymore because I was 15 dating an 18 year old and he bought them for me lol. Then my mom found out and we had to break up lol. Then one time I went to the mall with 2 other friends and we went into the dressing room to try some clothes on then we stole them they found out and called our parents luckly they didn'tpress charges. Haven't stole though since then lol I was 17 at the time
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I tried to steal a bag of candy when I was about six years old because my parents wouldn't let me have it. Yeah, I didn't even make it five steps with the bag in my shirt before I got in BIG trouble with my mom. Never again.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yeah,I stole food at work because I was starving and had no money to buy any. technically they were going to throw it out at the end of the night. Yeah,i know,still stealing.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• No one is goody two shoes, we all made mistakes, no one is perfect.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2010