WE HAVE BEEN TTC FOR 4YRS adult content

MY SON IS 7 YRS OLD AND NOW I THINK I AM PREGNANT BUT THIS WEEKEND MADE ME CONFUSED. I TESTED FOR PREGNANCY AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.BUT MY SON IS EMOTIONAL NOW AND REAL CLINGY AND HE SAYS THAT I HAVE A BABY IN MY TUMMY.I SMELL EVERYTHIN AND SOME FOODS MAKE ME NAUSEOUS AND MY BOOBS ARE SORE AND I SAW A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF CLEAR FLUID FROM THEM.AND I AM TIRED AND A LOT OF LOWER BACK PAIN AND THE CRAVINGS.WELL ANYWAYS I GO FOR A BLOOD TEST ON FRIDAY BUT FRIDAY TIL SUNDAY MORNIN I WOULD WIPE DOWN THERE AFTER USIN THE BATHROOM AND LIGHT PINK BLOOD WAS ON THE TOILET PAPER BUT NEVER ON MY UNDIES AND THEN YESTURDAY I WAS BLEEDIN SMALL AMOUNTS ALMOST LIKE A PERIOD BUT SUPER LIGHT AND A DARKER RED COLOR AND TODAY THE SAME BUT A TAD BIT HEAVIER AND NOW I AM CRAMPIN.WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED. USUALLY WHEN I START I CRAMP THE DAY B4 AND THE DAY I START BUT THE SAME HAPPENED LAST MONTH WHICH WAS ONLY ONE DAY OF THE BLEEDIN
WHAT CAN BE GOIN ON?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like you are under a lot of emotional stress, which can make everything worse when it comes to the lady parts. I hope that you are able to get into the doctor to see what is going on. And remember to breath deep and try to relax. Meditate if you can.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• shruggingI DONT FEEL LIKE I AM UNDER ANY STRESS. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I really don't know dear, but I hope you are pregnant or become pregnant soon.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 6:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• TTC without results can be emotionally stressful. it isn't the same as knowing you have a deadline around the corner for your big project that has to be finished, or money being stretched too thin. It's a completely different type of stress that plays on your mind with thoughts of "why can't I get pregnant" and "is there something wrong with me" or "am I just not good enough to be blessed with another baby" or what ever thoughts you might have running around your mind at the moment pertaining to TTC. It is a back of the mind fear that just tends to wear on you after a while.

(We TTC for 2 1/2 years before dd come around. It was emotionally stressful to have these negative thoughts running around in my head.)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• OK
    YEA I GET IT NOW
    THANK YOU
    IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER ADVICES I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
    THANK YOU

mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Usually if you start to think there's a possibility that you are pregnant, your body will react to it. I have many, many times. I have never heard of this before though. If you are already late on the period or within a week before, than the chances that a positive would show up first thing in the morning would be great...but it is possible to get a negative as well. Go to the doc for a blood test...hope you get your bfp...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I ttc for 5 yrs for my first...give up and stop trying so hard it will happen...and this is advice passed on to me from several cafemoms i personally thought they were nutts..but i quit and got preggo the next month
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• with my youngest i knew i was pregnant RIGHT away!! like the next day i was like "hmm im pregnant" i didnt tell my hubby though,, he woulda thought i was crazy... i just KNEW that i was pregnant though... i waited two weeks and took a test and it was neg!! i waso confused.. i took a test every three or 4 days because it was driving me crazy.. i knw i was pregnant but had no proof for anyone else!! haha.. then at 4 n a half weeks i finelly got a positave test:-) it was exciting
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 12:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't know. I never spotted or anything or had any cramps early on in pregnancy. Maybe your periods are out of whack. I would talk to an ob/gyn.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Good luck.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010