IS THERE SUCH A THING AS LOVE FOREVER?

. Am so disappointed because is the second relationship i been that has last for 4 years and the men do not seem to stay and find some one else is it bad luck or i was ment to be alone. Am 31 and my boyfriend is leaving me, so i thing what am i doing wrong, when am i going to find someone who is willing to stay for a longer time.

symphony07

Asked by symphony07 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• im sure its not u...men suck!! lol..... there is someone out there for u hunny....u'll find him :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i just dont think you have found the right one yet. i think there is definetly a love that last forever. plus you kinda have to remember most men are brainless. there are the few that have a brain though. lol and sometimes it doesn't turn out to be a bad thing (them being brainless) they are great guys just the same but.... i think that love comes (really comes) when you least expect it and some times when you want it the least. no one is doomed to be alone although sometimes it may seem that way. just put your self out there without seeming to obvious or lonely and they will come but don't look to hard and don't try so hard love isn't something that you look for it comes to you. i hope you find every thing you are looking for and are very happy in the future
    nikki-blu

Answer by nikki-blu at 4:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• There is someone out there for you. I read "Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus" and you know that book sure explains a lot about how brainless men can be. I have been married to mine for 18 years and still some days can not figure him out. Good luck finding Prince Charming he will come and save you some day!!!
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 5:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Okay...not all men suck. If you are achieving the same results then you need to change what you are doing in the first place. You are probably picking the same type of men and expecting different results. Change tactics. Make a list of all of the qualities that you want and a list of all of the ones that you don't. Think about what kind of man you have been dating and what you really want. When you have decided what it is you are looking for, go to the places these men are likely to be. Example: If you don't like excessive drinking, but you date men you meet in bars - bad idea. Go to the library instead. If you are a nature freak then attend an event at a local park...etc.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Please, no one attack me for this, it is my opinion. I think you have to find a Godly man who has his priorities straight. God first, family second, others third, HIMSELF fourth! Commitment and love is a choice. People (and it seems to be easier for men than women) so often tell themselves, "oh well, I fell out of love, time to move on!" It can't be like that! Every relationship has it's ups and downs and you have to be willing to stick them out. A Godly man who is commited to God's plans for his life, his family's life, and his marriage is much more likely to "stay the course!" Try church, online Christian singles groups, and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY to meet the man who you can grow with, that will be good for you and your kids! Good luck, and God Bless!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I used to feel just like you. I am divorced from my oldest's(he's 16 now) father. ..We split up when my son was 2 1/2....I thought ...I was never gonna find that *someone*. I've been in a few bad relationships in between .
    In 06' I happened to meet someone who I just *talked* to for a while. We became *good* friends. We got to know each other well...and it came to a time that I NEEDED his help. Well....guess what...we got married in 07' and have a beautiful baby boy.
    My point is...even though you feel disappointed as much as you do....
    It can and will happen.
    I kinda think....the *right one* comes to you when your not even looking for it.
    Oh and I'm 34 btw! So it was about the same timeframe as you :))
    Good luck in everything :))) and Best Wishes :)))
    Just DON"T GIVE UP on it!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 2:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008