If you have two carseats...

Where are they placed in your backseat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I actually have 3 in my backseat. But when I only had 2 - my 4 year old was FF behind the driver & my 1 year old was RF behind the passenger. Now I have an infant carrier (RF) in the middle
    UnprfctSAHMto2

Answer by UnprfctSAHMto2 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i have 5 car seats.
    i have two 5 pt harness seats in the back row, i have an infant carrier in the middle of the middle row, and one booster on each side of the carrier.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My two year old is behind the driver side, and my 8 month old is behind the passenger side.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• its best to put rear facing seats in the middle
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The are forward facing seats and are by the doors. When my youngest had a rear facing, it was in the middle next to my 2yo's seat.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• 4 of 5 of mine are in carseats, and the one on the way will make 5 carseats/booster seats in my van, but i have a van. booster seats have to have shoulder straps so the 2 boosters are on the outside of the very back seat. with my 4 year olds carseat in the middle( she has 10 pounds more to grow for a booster) then the two rear facing seats go in the center seat, youngest inthe middle other on the far side and my 12 year old sits next to the babies by the door. that way she can take care of it if they need something when i am driving.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• two in the back for our 19 month old twin boys, and a 3 year old behind the passengers seat and our newborn behind the driver.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My DD is behind the driver seat, and my DS is behind the passenger seat.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have 2 "boosters" on behind me on behind the passenger side. I know the middle is the safest but as the father of twins told a mom that made that comment to him: "so which one do I pick?"
    My kids are 5 and 6.
    I never had the carrier in the middle b/c they are just over a year apart and I did not feel comfortable with ds that close to dd without continuous/direct supervision.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• one behind driver seat, the other behind passenger seat
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2010