Last night my son said.. adult content

My two year old and eight month old bathe together, and when my eight month old stood up, my two year old pointed at his bottom and said "Momma, look a poop-hole" I though it was the funniest thing ever! I always tell their father I hate the word 'butthole' and I've never had a reason to say anything about an anus before, so I just say tooty or bottom. haha It was so stinkin funny tho!
Whats something funny your child has done or said?

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DD told me very matter of factly when my DS was about 2 and she was 4 that "My "pp" is on the inside, and her brothers is on the outside, and that's just the way it is with boys and girls".... too cute!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Oh man that's too funny
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My son cracks me up .. He knows a lot of words, but he doesn't say them very often. Today he got up onto the couch and was playing with the phone. Something he's definately not allowed to do. I walk in and say "Excuse You!" and he replies "Get Down". I couldn't help but laugh. It's soo cute when he mockingly reprimands himself like that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2010