LOST..... adult content

i ovulated on the 22nd of this month. i had all the signs of ovulation and i did a home ovulation test so i knew when i would ovulation.... well now i feel the same way i did when i was ovulating... very wet down there, rasied body temp.... but i have really bad constipation and gas... HELP, i'm lost! :S

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The best thing that I can recommend to you is to use Taking Charge of Your Fertility software. You can download it to your computer. You take your BBT and keep track of it. You also keep track of any symptoms you have daily such as gas/bloating/etc. It gives you an idea based on everything wheter or not you are pregnant and tells you when to test. I love it. I used it and got pregnant quickly with my Son. I'll use it from now on. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sorry I'm lost too
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• maybe ur pregnant those are some signs of pregnancy as well as ovulation
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• You wouldn't know if you were pregnant quite yet by testing, it's only been a week. Test in another week or so.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010