What's the most amount of food you've ever eaten??

I just thought about it cause i'm about to finish off a dozen homemade chocolate chocolate chip cookies......yep, it's been one of those days!

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 8:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i used to be very very fat, so i was probably in 9th grade and ate 3 whoppers for lunch. yep..... lunch and you better believe i had dessert too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• wow princessbeth79 lol one time I ate a gallon of ice cream cuz I was so depressed over an ex ( now I would never cry a tear over his punk ass lol)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I've eaten a LOT of crab legs, lol..... but it's hard to gauge how much/many

Multiple times in my life I've had a whole box of cereal w/ a whole gallon of milk ....

ew, belly ache thinking about it.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Half a package of Girl Scout chocolate mint cookies.

Answer by Bmat at 8:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• The day before I gave birth, I felt like I was starving. In a two hour stretch, I ate a whole large pizza, two packs of poptarts, half a box of dry cereal, a Big Mac and large fries, a pack of strawberries, four things of 8 ounce yogurt, and a bag of tortilla chips and a jar and a half of salsa. Belly didn't hurt and I was still hungry! Other than that, I haven't ate very much at once. :-) I guess my body just wanted to store up energy for labor.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Golden Corral buffets....enough said!! LOL!!
    Oh, and good chinese food buffets....my stomach hurts thinking about how much I'll eat at those places!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have no idea, I don't really keep track. I am sure at points I have eaten more than I am supposed to but I try to keep things in moderation.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:15 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• 17 plates of crab leggs. The waitress said I ate 3 more plates than the record who was a very large guy. Im only 5'7 and about 165 pounds so they couldnt believe it. I want the Man V food Guys job! That guy cant eat allot of anything!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010