Is there a way to make it so no one can download things from my computer?

My virus protection is about to expire soon and I want to make my computer not able to download things? Is there a way? Yes Im buying protection again when I get paid but I want to make sure that other people aren't downloading things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go to your administrative options and kill that privilege for anyone not signed is as admin- ie, you.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• unplug it from your internet service

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Instead of buying virus protection, go to avg.com and download their FREE version. I have been using it for years and have not ever had a virus. You can also keep people from downloading stuff by not letting anyone use your computer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Every page you visit downloads cookies and other content to make it run. EVerytime you look at a video it is downloaded. Everytime you save a picture onto your computer from the internet it is downloaded. There is absolutely no way to keep from downloading things onto your computer unless you unplug from the internet.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010