If the questions arent aimed for you...

i dont understand if u dont do something the question is about-ppl have to answer on here and say they dont do it. wth...the question is for people who DO...lol. what do u think?? does that annoy u, or do u like to hear if ppl do it-or if the question doesnt pertain to them?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Not really. This is an open forum and any one can answer any question. If you only want opinions that agree with you ask your question in a group of like minded people.There are hundreds of groups on CM... I am sure there is one for whatever you are looking for.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Nope... Doesn't bother me at all! It's an open forum and anyone can comment on anything they choose...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Nope it doest. They can answer whatever floats their boat
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• OMG I was just going to post this exact same question!!! Thank you. I just posted a question, what is your favorite flavor of kool aid.......and two ppl put they don't drink it so it doesn't apply to them. WTH!? I don't get it. If it doesn't apply to you then why post anything at all?
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 8:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• hmm, i guess it depends on the topic. somethings i don't do but still know alot about. sometimes you might be able to offer them an alternitive. sometimes it bothers me, but sometimes it doesn't lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i wasnt saying they shouldnt answer and its not allowed. i was just asking if it annoyed anyone
    JaydnsMom22

Comment by JaydnsMom22 (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• full range of input for me~if we are all earthly humans here...even aliens I might like to hear from~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• people like to give their opinions- esp on an open forum question.
    it makes me wonder sometimes, but usually I just ignore it.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• It annoys the shit out of me.... or the worst are when your playing the games like "Would You Rather" and they have to say neither.... PLAY THE GAME, ANSWER THE QUESTION, or GTFO!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Nope. I have much bigger worries at any given moment to worry about how people answer questions.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010