What can I do for fun? I sit at home all day is there anything I can do alone without spending any or much money...

that is fun? I'm so tired of being bored! If you have any good ideas they can be things at home or not...It doesn't matter just anything to keep me entertained. I have no TV. I have Internet..I'm tired of it. I need a hobby or a few for that matter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Let's see...what do you enjoy doing? Volunteer work is fun when you choose something you feel strongly about....United Way, Church Ministries (the youth program leaders could always use help with a project), getting some exercise, choose a park you have never been to and walk around...etc. Have you thought about operating a home-based business on a part-time basis to earn extra income? Not only are you making someone else's life better, you're entertained and you can make some money!

Anyway, just a few thoughts. All my best!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 5:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• baking keeps me happy. cooking in general can be fun.
    seanesc5

Answer by seanesc5 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I try to keep my self involved in my Church maybe you could volunteer with some of the activities at your church.. And i agree with seanesc5 Cooking can be fun I love too cook.

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 7:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Or reading. If you like to read it can take you places that you have always dreamed of. You can go to a used bookstore and buy cheap.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I get together with my girlfriends for caffeine....well, now that I'm pregnant its more like decaf...lol. We either go out for coffee, or make breakfast and coffee at someone's house. The kids get to play while we are together and it gives us a break to start our day with. Its nice.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Crafts - you can make every one's Christmas presents - if you celebrate. Or make things for your self or your home. I try to make gifts because people generally like handmade items better and it saves money. Scrap booking is fun. Jewelry making can be started relatively cheaply and easily. I love to do stained glass. I do a large number of crafts - if you want help getting started or questions about supplies etc. just PM me.

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I LOVE TO READ. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS NOT FUN BUT I LIVE IN OHIO AND ARE WINTERS ARE PRETTY LONG BUT I WILL PICK OUT A SPACE IN MY BASEMENT AND EVERYDAY OR EVEN ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK I WILL CLEAN OUT 1 CLOSET, A COUPLE OF DRAWERS ONE DAY, SECTIONS OF THE BASEMENT OR ATTIC AND PUT ALL MY STUFF THAT I DONT WANT BUT IS STILL GOOD AND GATHER IT WHEN IT STARTS TO GET WARMER I HAVE A GARAGE SALE AND USE THE EXTRA MONEY TO DO SPECIAL THINGS WITH THE KIDS IN THE SUMMER.. ITS AMAZING THE STUFF YOU COLLECT THROUGH THE YEARS. I ALSO LIKE THE CRAFT IDEA, THAT WOULD SAVE ALOT OF MONEY AT CHRISTMAS TIME.
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:33 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You can go to NinjaVideo.net and watch free movies,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I love to read. I read every chance I get and I always feel excited when I read something new. You get to go to new places in every book.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I also love to read.I have tried making jewlery out of beads that had to stop when my son was born he liked to help if u know what I mean.
    wifey2006

Answer by wifey2006 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2008