Can you have bleeding while pregnant?

I am about 2 months pregnant and the other day I found blood as I wiped is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it can be, but if you find anymore you should go to the doctor. Alittle blood is ok. If it was browish it may be old blood. If it is bright red you should call the doctor but I am sure your fine if it was just that once.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• There are a lot of things that can cause spotting when you are pregnant. The best thing that you can do is to call your Doctor and let them know what is going on. It could be nothing but you probably need to be checked out to make sure.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Absolutely but please go see your doctor. It could be nothing, could be serious, and you need to know the difference!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yes it can be. But if it concerns you, you might want to call your doctor. Light spotting can happen in the first couple of months. Remember to take it easy after something like this until you can get in to see your doctor.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• During all 3 of my pregnancies I had bled, they treated it as a threatened miscarriage. The best thing to do is go get checked right away. My doc told me it was healthy to bleed in your first trimester. But still it always scary when you see a little red.
    Ericad87

Answer by Ericad87 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yes
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010