dont you hate it?

lol.. ok, so i got this bassinet at a yard sale and had to wash the cover for it.. so i took it apart thinkin "oh this will be easy to be put back together".. apparently i have to get over my ADD and pay attention.. but why do they like IDIOT proof baby stuff?? i had to go online, get the directions and then i still havent got around to putting it together cuz i gave up with lack of energy.. lol

sunshinebaby209

Asked by sunshinebaby209 at 5:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol thats funny i fel the same about stuff like that too
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• it's not just cause u have ADD... i did the same!! lol i bought a bassinet in a yard sale...well my mom did and i had to wash iti and i twas so hard putting it back.... we actually didnt lol... my grandma made me a whole new cover and well that was pretty hard to get in too but we were able to
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 6:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• it took me forever to put together my daughters bassinet...lol and when u get to the crib forget about it!!!
    honey_b4you

Answer by honey_b4you at 12:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• haha yeah i wont b putting the crib together.. id be gettin pissy within 5 minutes
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• that happened to me w my kids car seat. everything was bolted in so when they puked on their car seat you couldnt just take it off. my sisters bf had to sit there for hours trying to figure out how to get it back on..lol..now i only buy stuff that i know i can put back together!!lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• lol yeah.. i finally got the bassinet back together after much tinkering and frustration
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2008