what is worse in your opinon smoking pot while pregnant or smoking ciggarettes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• In my opinion, they are equally dangerous and selfish.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• If I had to pick one,I'd say cigarrettes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• both are very stupid things to do while pregnant. i think cigarettes are worse, but that doesn't exactly mean weed is a better alternative. both are selfish things to do while pregnant.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 9:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i think that is disgusting. either way you're harming your kid for something very selfish and not entirely satisfying considering you're just going to want to do it again and again.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would have to agree with butterfly... Cigarettes aren't just packed full of nicotine and tar, but a full list of harmful and deadly chemicals... Weed on the other hand, unless cut with something else is perfectly natural and isn't packed with all that extra stuff. Plus, someone that smokes cigarettes smokes more often than someone who smokes pot.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Both are horrible, but cigarettes are worse because of the added chemicals and whatnot, assuming the pot is all natural.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think both are disgusting and incredibly selfish. My SIL is pregnant and still smokes both everyday, several times a day. It is sick.
    FranksHoney

Answer by FranksHoney at 9:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Well you know what they are both harmful and you should not do either one of them. Your body doesn't belong to you when you are preggo it belongs to your unborn child so don't be selfish, It's not about you anymore it's ALL ABOUT YOUR CHILD. If you can't stop doing both for 9-10 months for your child I hate to know what your gonna do once you have your child.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Cigarettes--but both are bad.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• pot
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010