Does anyone have any really good bread machine recipes?

I've looked on the web. I'm looking for recipes that you have actually used that make really good bread in the machine. I can make 2 pound loafs. Thank you

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 9:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Tell you what, check out the Bread Machine Moms group here on CM. We have recipes for many kinds of breads, rolls, desserts, pasta, tortillas, donuts, bagels, English muffins, pizza crust dough, plus a few more!

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Sure I've got one for butter rolls, we make them at least once a week that are GREAT! Put everything in the bread machine in the order listed:

1/4 cup water
    1 egg
    7/8 cup milk
    1/4 cup butter
    2 tbsp sugar
    1 tsp salt
    2 and 3/4 cup bread flour
    2 tsp active dry yeast

choose the dough setting and let it go. when done remove dough from bread pan and knead about 3 times to remove any air. the dough is VERY sticky so have flour ready on the counter and for your hands. I semi-flatten the dough out and then use a large knife to cut it into squares, then I ball the squares up a little and place them into a GREASED muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Enjoy. This makes 24 I believe, yeah cause I have to use both muffin pans LOL.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i don't but here's a bump
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Allrecipes.com have great recipes
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have a few that I really like, though honestly, I only use my bread machine for pizza dough

Answer by rkoloms at 5:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010