Looking for info on phone and internet connections where you can buy the service online

There is a site called Clear where you can get internet connection, cell phone use, and home phone use. There are some others I have seen too. Has anyone ever used any of these? Did you like them or have any problems with them. I really don't want to switch until I find out more information from people who have used it. It does cut the cost way down and our internet connection thru our phone company is not working well at all, I've had problems with the company forever but we don't have any other phone companies in our area.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 9:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Google is your best bet. You can go to the maps section and search for cable/internet, your area and it will pull up the companies in your area. :) Then you can view their sites, their prices, call them ,etc. :)

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I use Vonage. I love it! NO problems only $26 a month. Signed up online. Easy to install, like 5 minutes.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010