Maternity evening dress-long

I am looking for an evening gown in maternity, long not a cocktail dress. I will be attending a wending towards the end of Oct. and I do not want to spend too much money on this dress since I will only wear it once and this is my last pregnancy (baby #3). I have been looking everywhere...I need help! I don't want floral, nothing with a v-cut, nothing shiny (material wise), and nothing that looks like a brides maids dress. I just want to look pretty, lol. Please help!

AnasMommy7

Asked by AnasMommy7 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• check walmart, i got a great stretchy dress there for seven bucks once and it would totally work as maternity dress
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I bought my daughter in law one with short sleeves, scoop neck out of velveteen a fgew yrs ago at Motherhood Maternity. It was less than 40 bucks.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i have had a similar problem when it comes to finding a long dress for a special occassion. I checked walmart but nothing. I checked Motherhood but too expensive. I was amazed to find that K-mart would be where I found the perfect dress. It was long and black and it showed off the boobs and belly perfectly without hugging the wrong areas if you know what I mean.
    AngelEyva

Answer by AngelEyva at 9:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• good luck
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010