35 weeks pregnant. Why does my vagina hurt? adult content

I have a stretching feeling in my vagina n the outside and inside. It just started after I had a rough night of contractions and was in the ER only to be sent home for False labor. Does this mean I am closer to giving birth? I should mention my mucus plug or part of it came out several days ago.

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 9:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Totally normal! It's just your hips expanding and baby coming down. And false labor does do that for sure! I lost my mucus plug at 32 weeks and carried full term. Every day you are closer to giving birth really. I totally remember this!lol Put you feet up! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• When the baby drops lower it put pressure down there. Perfectly normal. This could go on for weeks.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• unfortuneately yes it can go on for weeks, i remember how sucky that was! try laying down with your feet up and maybe even your hips elevated for awhile, good luck and hope that baby comes soon for you! :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Even tho that happen it still can be weeks before it happens.... For me, I got my memebranes stripped and my doctor took out my mucus plug out for me and it took me 3 days to go into labor.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 10:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• im 36 weeks and have been having pelvic pain for 2 weeks and i started loosing my mucus plug at 34 weeks but no bloody show yet. by the end of the day i can hardly walk because my pelvic hurts so bad. good luck
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 31, 2010