I've completely lost my sex drive... adult content

I'm only 28 weeks pregnant and I have completely lost my sex drive...anyone else feel this way? We still have 12 weeks before our due date, and I just don't want to have sex anymore. My DH tries to get me in the mood, but it just doesn't work. Ugh! It's so frustrating!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I lost my sex drive with my 2nd baby (4th pregnancy)-it never came back...I am on baby #3 now...and still nothing...it's upsetting. I was thinking about talking to the doc after the baby if there is some sort of medication I can take...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Same here...lost it during baby #2 and still don't have much of one. She's 8 months old now and I can think of only 3 times I actually wanted to have sex.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• me too! just poof gone, it was really good for awhile then nothing, and nothing works to put me in the mood
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yes i did
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Oh, I did!! My son is 7 months now I really don't have much of one... My husband gets really mad about it as well.... which sucks even more and he wants another baby really bad.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i lost mine with my second pregnancy as well.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2010