what kind of purse do you have?

how much was it? how often do you change them out? where is your favorite place to find them?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL you cant find my purse anywhere, and i use it 365!!! It is an ACU customized army diaper bag, but i use as a purse anyway ...and am in the market for more practicle ones, but i know where I am going to order from. A lady on facebook.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have a really small purse that I use on an everyday basis and then a larger purse that I can put some extra stuff in when needed like if I'm traveling.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have a Healthy Back Back that cost about $80. I have other purses for dress that I don't use much.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lol wow I'm cheap....almost all my purses were free with purchase and people still ask where I got almost all of them....Bath and Body Works and Ulta.....I switch them out whenever i feel like it but usually seasonal switch, brown around fall the pretty green around christmas then lots of pink for the rest of the year.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• the purse i carry now is a coach bag i got from my aunt as a Christmas gift a few years back it´s past due for a new bag hope to get one soon from anywhere as long as it is cute and big enough for all my stuff prices vary
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 9:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have Coach (a lot of them), Dooney & Burke (a lot of them), Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and Prada....I switch them out every few weeks...rotate...
    Lately I have been lazy and throw my wallet in my diaper bag...Coach.
    I don't buy my purses, my mother in law is a purse fanatic, so when she buys herself a new purse, I usually get one too...I am spoiled, lol. That and my DH buys me Coaches.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Nine West and Kathy Van Zeeland. Both I only paid 40.00 for them. I got my Nine West in Strawbridges about 6 years and My Kathy I got a year ago for Mother's day and that was from amazon. I like to buy my purses from amazon or burlington coat factory.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• A Nine West. It was a birthday gift, so I have no idea how much it was. I change them out once or twice a year when I get bored.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have one purse, it is a nice LR which is a Rosetti. I had to wait for it to go 60% off before I could justify the cost...which was $25 on sale. When I had a job...I loved NineWest which I could get at a pretty good discount. Having more than one seems to be just a luxury these days.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I only carry Coach purses. I have about twenty of them at present and i change them out every couple of weeks.... prices vary and favorite place to get them... coach outlet.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010