My Dogs...

Are eating red vines...
What do your pets eat that's strange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pets

• I used to have a dog that would eat pistacios. I gave one to her whole one day bc she just kept begging me for one. She cracked it open with her teeth, spit it out on the ground, found the nut and ate it leaving the two shell halves on the floor. She and I ate pistacios together from then on. lol. I also had a dog that would eat anything but tomatoes. You could give her a bite of a sandwich or something and if there was tomato on it, she would spit it out and pick around it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• One of my cats likes honeydew so much that she used to steal it off my infant son's spoon when I wasnt looking. (I used pureed honeydew to make baby cereal.)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I my eats ALL-he's a vaccum...lol-onions, fruits, veggies...ALL!
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• grass
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My dogs also eat grass.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• dogs eat grass to either settle thier stomach or to make themselves puke, thus getting the crap outta there that is upsetting their stomach. my dog will eat anything. he has eaten whole bananas, peels and all....but of course he only does that if we leave and forget to get stuff off of the kitchen counter.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My dog loves Rice Krispy treats
    Jamie K.

Answer by Jamie K. at 10:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010