What sound can't you stand?

1boy1girl1cat

Asked by 1boy1girl1cat at 7:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ugh Cardboard rubbing up against anything! I also cant stand the feel of it.
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Fingernails on terra cotta......like a flower pot.....uggg.....gives me the hibby gibbies.....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• The sound of someone clipping fingernails. Especially in some inappropriate place like, at work. There is a lady in my office that clips her nails like once a week. It makes me want to shove the clippers down her throat. lol
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 8:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Cats Cleaning themselves

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My daughter picking her nails! AHHH!!!!!!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I live in an apartment complex, and they mow right outside of my bedroom window every three days, at 5 AM. I know I shouldn't complain, but it's annoying.

Another thing - I know I'll have to get used to it in a few months - is when kids fake-cry ... no, scream ... at the top of their lungs in department stores. I realize that's what kids do, but parents: pay attention to your kid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Dogs barking incessantly...ugh...makes me want to knock on the owner's door and start barking at them for hours on end.

lol Christine..I've never HEARD a cat cleaning itself. The only way that I would even know a cat was cleaning itself is if I were to see it doing so.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• to anon...lol...yeah. I live in a military post and they mow here too. They only mow once per week here, though, and we have brick apartments. With the storm windows closed we can barely hear them even when they are right outside our windows. The leaf blowers during the fall are the loudest.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Styrofoam rubbing on styrofoam. It makes me want to rip my ears off!

Jeneral

Answer by Jeneral at 9:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Well when my cat Cleans itself it makes a smacking sound UGH i HATE that sound LOL I'm like come on we have a four story house go do it some where else but no it has to be rite next to me. LOL i think he does it one purpose

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2008