If you have a Mac, what browser do you use?

I love Safari, but I cannot post pictures, change font, or post polls on CafeMom when I use it. Also, if I reply to a post I have to write HTML code to get it to show up right!! So I was using Firefox - the newest version - and it crashes ALL THE TIME. Usually it crashes my whole computer, not just the program itself. Tell me what works!

lovemysmurfling

Asked by lovemysmurfling at 7:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I can relate. If you find something good, please let me know
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 8:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My default is Safari and I hated having to use html for posts. I ALWAYS forgot!!

I haven't had any trouble with Firefox, though! Maybe re-install? Clear your cookies and try again?
    Which OS are you using?
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 5:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm using OSX 10.4.11 Firefox just freezes up on me after awhile - it won't even let me clear the cache, then the whole program (and computer) freezes. I never had a problem until I installed their latest upgrade. I keep hoping they'll put out a fix, but no luck. I was hoping there was a great browser out there that I was overlooking :)
    lovemysmurfling

Answer by lovemysmurfling at 8:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• We were having that same problem on our OSX 10.4.2. My son downloaded an OLDER version of Firefox and it worked fine. However, don't let it update itself or you'll end up with the same problem.
    Sarvin4

Answer by Sarvin4 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hi lovemysmurfling,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008